Introducing the “Index Builder for Embeddings” – a revolutionary new feature of GPT AI Power WordPress plugin, designed to take your WordPress website to the next level of interactivity and intelligence.
With this tool, you can convert your WordPress pages, posts, and WooCommerce products into OpenAI embedding format and integrate them with the Pinecone vector database, enabling your chat widget to understand the context and content of your website like never before.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use the Index Builder for Embeddings and unlock its full potential:
- First watch this tutorial: https://youtu.be/NPMLGwFQYrY
- Once you completed Pinecone setup now head over to Index Builder tab.
- You will see a special Cron Job command for your website. You need to add this Cron Job on your server. For example my Cron Job command looks like this:
* * * * * php /var/www/html/index.php -- wpaicg_builder=yes
- Once your Cron Job setup is completed then you can select content that you would like to index. There are 3 options: Pages, Posts and WooCommerce products.
- Once content is selected and Start Indexing is checked then it will start indexing your content at the background. You can leave this page and come back later to see the progress.
You can see the token usage, estimated cost and index status for each page. You can also re-index or delete content.
Once this is completed now you should head over to Settings – ChatGPT tab and change chat widget data source. You should select Embeddings + Completion. And that’s it! Now go ask your chat bot anything about your website! and you will see that it is now responding with relevant answers 🙂